Welcome to our support portal
Frequently Asked Questions
- WHAT IS E-COMMERCE ? E-commerce is the activity of buying or selling of products on online services or over the Internet. Electronic commerce draws on technologies such as mobile commerce, electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange (EDI), inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems. Modern electronic commerce typically uses the World Wide Web for at least one part of the transaction's life cycle although it may also use other technologies such as e-mail. Typical e-commerce transactions include the purchase of online books (such as Amazon) and music purchases (music download in the form of digital distribution such as iTunes Store), and to a less extent, customized/personalized online liquor store inventory services. There are three areas of e-commerce: online retailing, electric markets, and online auctions. E-commerce is supported by electronic business. E-commerce businesses may also employ some or all of the followings: Online shopping for retail sales direct to consumers via Web sites and mobile apps, and conversational commerce via live chat, chatbots, and voice assistants Providing or participating in online marketplaces, which process third-party business-to-consumer or consumer-to-consumer sales Business-to-business buying and selling; Gathering and using demographic data through web contacts and social media Business-to-business (B2B) electronic data interchange Marketing to prospective and established customers by e-mail or fax (for example, with newsletters) Engaging in pretail for launching new products and services Online financial exchanges for currency exchanges or trading purposes.Read more
- IS THERE A LIMIT ON THE SIZE OF MY CUSTOMER OR PRODUCT DATABASES? No, there isn't. One of the huge benefits with our online store is you can add unlimited catalogues & products, and you can grow your customer (and any other) database to be as large as you require!Read more
- Where is your office located?
At Total auto gas bunk, 2nd Cross, Gowripete, Kolar, Karnataka 563101.Read more
- What is the price difference between the Market store and nicecart online store ?
There will be up to 25% discount on different products. Percentage various for each product.Read more
- What is the delivery charges?
₹ 25 is the delivery charges up to the amount ₹2000/-. If an order is above ₹2000/- there is no delivery charges.Read more
- How to order missing products ?
- Go to contact us
- list the missing products on message field.
- click on send the message.
- IS ECOMMERCE PROFITABLE? Absolutely yes! Selling online can be done on a small or large budget equally successfully and we have users to prove it. As with all business expansion do your research, get advice from trusted sources, decide what you can afford to spend to test the waters and then jump!Read more
- HOW CAN YOU TAKE CREDIT CARDS PAYMENTS ACROSS THE NET? There are three ways that merchants can take credit cards across the net. The first is by capturing card details securely, transmitting them to the desktop PC and then processing them through a normal PDQ facility. This option is only suitable if the ecommerce software has the appropriate security and is bank-approved. It costs the least and minimises change and hassle for an existing business.
The second option is to process card payments in real time on the internet. Service providers include NetBanx, Secure Trading, WorldPay, Secpay and Datacash. You will need a merchant account and will generally have to wait for the money, but the PSPs charge you to process everything on your behalf. This can be suitable for medium and high volume sites.
Finally, some of the above service partners provide a ‘bureau’ type service. If you are unable to acquire your own merchant account, they will transact the funds on your behalf — a useful service for some, but not cheap.Read more
- WHAT YOU CAN SELL ON NICECART ? If you already have an offline physical retail store, you are also able to merge and manage your entire sales and inventory system in one location with Nicecart Point of Sale system.Read more
- WHAT IS ECOMMERCE MARKETING? Ecommerce marketing is the practice of using promotional tactics to drive traffic to your online store, converting that traffic into paying customers, and retaining those customers post-purchase.Read more
- WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT METHODS AVAILABLE? At the moment, we only accept Credit/Debit cards and Paypal payments.Read more
- WHAT HAPPENS IN THE EVENT OF UNSATISFACTORY/EXPIRED/WRONG SAMPLE/MISSING SAMPLES? 1. In the event that the sample you've received is unsatisfactory in any way you perceive, we will require photo proof of the sample and your D.O (Delivery Order) as well and you may be required to send us back the sample for close inspection and review before a decision is made to re-send a sample to you at no cost, subject to availability. The postage cost will be credited back to your account after we receive the returned item.
2. In the event that you receive an expired product, we will require clear photo proof of the sample and its expiry date for close inspection and review before a decision is made to re-send a sample to you at no cost, subject to availability.
3. In the event that you've received the wrong sample, we will require photo proof of the wrongly sent sample and D.O (Delivery Order) and after reviewing, we'll re-send the correct sample to you at no cost, subject to availability.
4. In the event you've received your order with a missing sample, we will require you to email us a clear photo proof of your D.O (Delivery Order) to email@example.com and after which, kindly give us a call at +91 8152 402102-3 and our customer service officer will attend to you to find out more before a decision is made to re-send the missing sample to you at no cost, subject to availability.Read more
- WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE'S BEEN A DELIVERY MISHAP TO MY ORDER? (DAMAGED OR LOST DELIVERY) We regret to inform you that no refunds will be given for orders that fall under the below categories.
1. In the event of damaged samples received, we will require photo proof of the affected samples and your D.O (Delivery Order) in order for us to investigate and review before a decision is made to re-send the sample to you at no cost, subject to availability. In light of this, any sample that falls into this category should not be thrown away before taking photo proof and emailing the photo to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. In the event of lost mail, we will try to locate the delivery team in Singpost and if there's a clear indication that your order is indeed lost, we'll re-send the order to you at no cost, subject to availability.Read more